Both registered and unregistered users
can use most of these services, some services are restricted to registered
When you register, you create your own profile. Each time you log
in and use this service, your details, including your name and address,
will be filled in for you. Any personal information we collect is
held in strict accordance with the Council's privacy statement.
Registration can be set up for either an organisation or individual users.
Registration is recommended for regular users.
You must register to use the following services:
- building certification (for private building certifiers only)
- domestic plumbing applications (excludes septic tank and aerobic treatment systems)
- commercial plumbing applications (excludes septic tank and aerobic treatment systems)
- request for on maintenance
- subdivision plan lodgement
After you register online, Council will confirm your details.
It can take up to two business days to process your registration and finalise your profile. In the meantime
you can still log in and use a limited number of the online services not requiring registration.
You will receive a confirmation email when your registration is completed and you are able to
log in and view all of the online services.
Please note: some specialised online services require you to perform extra steps to
gain full access to that service. After you log in you are advised of which
services require you to perform extra steps.
New users register
You do not need to register to use the following services:
- conveyance searches (Inspection of records search, Building search, Planning & Development Certificate)
- current rates balance enquiry
- upgrade conveyance search to fast track
- animal registration - new registration
- animal registration - renew registration
- animal registration - change registration details
- animal registration - cancel registration
- animal registration - transfer ownership
- waste service - green waste bin(s) and/or increased recycling capacity - residential
- waste service - multi unit dwelling
- waste service - newly built residential property
- waste service - report a bin problem
However, if you intend to use these services often, we recommend that you
Unregistered users enter here »